Dylan, me and of course Abby snuggling on the couch the day we got home!
Dylan in his room the first night we got home. He was trying to hard to stand!
Chillin' in front of the T.V. Pretty sweet set up if you ask me. We got Dylan that little Cars couch right before the accident. Who knew it would come in so handy!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Finally..some more photos!
Posted by Stephens Family at 11:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





16 comments:
The cast and bandages make me so sad for him. I hope he is sleeping better and heals quickley. On a brighter note his room is so cute love the paint and trim but you always did have good decorating sense.
He has an adorable room!
Indeed a sweet setup for TV watching. I hope things are getting better. Brandon told me a little better each day...:)Hang in there!!!!...See u soon
He looks so big in the last picture, gosh! Glad to be home I'm sure :)
what a happy sight to see him home with all his toys!! His room is freakin' adorable! :) He is so cute that he makes wearing bandages adorable! :) Hope you guys are doing well and that Dylan continues to heal so quickly!!!
Jaclyn
Oh man, I miss him so much! I sure I had gotten to see him running before I left but I'm grateful we at least got to bring him home from the hospital. I was afraid I would miss that too. I KNOW the days and nights are so long. I really hope the days get easier!
He still looks so tired, but at the same time a lot happier!! Call me soon okay!! xoxoxox ~ Nat
Emily this is Michele dave diaz's little sister, remember me? It's been a while. Anyway, I just wanted you to know that your family has been in our thoughts and prayers. It is good to see that he is home and doing better. We hope that he continues to heal and recover well, and hope that you and Brandon are also doing well. You have an incredible support system and so many people who love you and that is so wonderful. You'll continue to be in our prayers! :)
I agree with everyone his room is very cool! I'm so glad you guys are home and are able to enjoy every minute with eachother. Now I want to see him scale his highchair in the next couple of months! That was impressive!
Oh my!! That is the biggest cast I have ever seen. It is so good to see him in his own home. He is getting a little better each day.....just remember that! Love ya
Jenn
Cute Pictures! Hang in there!
I LOVE YOU DYLAN. PAPA DALE THINKS IT WILL BE BETTER LATER ON. WE WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU!!! LOVE PAPA DALE.
P.S. YOU LOOK LIKE A LITTLE BRANDON
LOVE,
PAPA
Sweet "crib" Dylan!!!!!! Glad you are all home. You guys have now moved one step closer to getting your family back to normal. Great job mom and dad! We love you guys and miss ya lots.
I'm so glad you guys are home. I can imagine that sleep is hard to come by, for everyone and that the days are dragging... let us know when you're ready for visitors over there. Emily, you have been amazing through this- I'm so grateful to know you and hope little dylan is getting stronger every day.
I agree with Christie. Nice set up! He has made so many improvements. Keep the pictures coming!
how precious is that pic of you, abbey and dylan on the couch?!
i am so gald he is finally home! Call me when you get a sec Em! xoxo
Post a Comment