Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dylan caught on tape

Here are a few short videos we took the last couple days. I thought everyone would like to see how far he has came already. The ballon one is the best because it really shows Dylan starting to act like himself again. Hope you enjoy!

11 comments:

Natalie said...

Thank you for posting the video....it makes me feel so happy to see Dylan act more like the monkey he is. Call me soon!
xoxoxox

Flynn Fam 6 said...

Oh he is so cute! Glad to see him in better spirits:)
Michele

Kim Rose said...

Oh... these just made my day! Thank you! Hello? Could there BE a bigger cast on his arm? Good to see him eating and playing. One week today! Amazing progress!

xoxoxoxo
Kim

DIAZ BLOG said...

Oh Em, I am in tears. I wish so much i was there again. I know Dylan won't even remember me being there which is OK but I miss him so much. It is amamzing how much bonding is done in situations like this. He looks fabulous!! Those video clips are amazing. Especially considering where he was just 3 days ago! Please keep adding them. did you film any of him with Abby? I love you all! Stay strong...you are on the downhill side of this tragedy. Things are getting better!

Terri said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am sooo happy. Hope he lots more days of balloon fun and yummyeats.
LOVE YOU GUYS!!
MOM

Terri said...

Hey Emily, I am working with Heidi this week. Your last song was a little muchfo us...so sweet. She is pregnant so we having been crying together. Today was happy tears..
love mom

Claudia said...

Thank you guys for posting these cute videos.
We are so glad knowing that things are a lot better for Dylan and if he is a monkey, man! he is a cute monkey boy!
Nothing can pay the price for a mom to hear the voice of her son. He sounds so cute!
Our hearts are full of gratitude for all the blessings and protections that Heavenly father has put on Dylan.
We can truly say that He is with him and the way he has been recovering shows it. We know it will be a lot more to do, long road to walk still but we know that God is beside you.
Thanks for keeping us imformed.
Much love
Scott, Claudia & River Schmitt

The Cook Clan said...

Oh my goodness. I don't even know you other than seeing you in high school. I'm amy's sister in law. I have been reading through your blog and just crying. I'm so glad to see that he is making great progress. You are truely amazing people for being so strong. It just makes me look back a couple of months ago when my tiny little baby was in the NICU. I couldn't even imagine having something like this happen to me. Stay strong, I know the Lord is answering prayers.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! He is the cutest thing in the world! He looks absolutely amazing in those videos! He has truly come so far--and all I have seen is pictures! :)What a wonderful little boy you guys are blessed with! My oldest, Kylee watched the videos with me and just laughed at the one with Dylan and the balloon! She kept making me replay it! I'm so glad to see him smiling! :)

The Halls said...

Hey Emily and Brandon,
It's so good to see Dylan looking and feeling better. You guys have been in our constant thoughts and prayers. I know he still has a way to go, but you and Brandon are such great parents. He's so lucky to have you. We love you and wish you the best.

ps our little Max loves his suffed monkey, too. We call him "monkey Max". Isn't it just fitting for a cute, wild little boy? Get better, Dylan!!
Love,
Logan and Cortney Hall family

Mason Family said...

Thank you for the wonderful video's. It made my day!! He's looking more like the crazy boy we all love. Love you all and think of you guys every second of everyday. Cole and Brock send there love and want you to kiss baby Dylan for them!