Monday, November 2, 2009

A somewhat Happy Halloween

This past weekend I was out-of-town in Anaheim for a basketball tournament that the cheerleaders cheered at and unfortunately I wasn't able to be here for Halloween. So, Brandon and Dylan headed over to our friends, the Davis's, so D could do some trick-or-treating with their 3 kids. They took Abby too, which of course their little girl Shayla, who absolutely LOVES Abby thought was just soooo cool.

Dylan loved his costume and a few days after we bought it he insisted on wearing it all day and even slept in it. But, of course, the day of, he was being a stink and DID NOT want to put it on. He was ticked off!



He soon got over it and headed out to get some goods.



This is Shay with Abby. Of course Abby loved all the attention.





Dylan pushing little Leah. The best picture we got. Little stink!



The night turned out fairly well considering how it started. Dylan doesn't care about his candy so he gave it all to Kyler, their other little one. Mom and Dad like that!! Thanks Davis fam for having Buzz!

6 comments:

DIAZ BLOG said...

and you thought he was dressing up as Buzz.....sounds like he was a "turkey" instead!!! He looks cute...that's for sure!

Amy said...

Haylee my oldest is the same way about costumes. He was cute and looks like had a blast.

Kim Rose said...

I love the costume. So cute! I think the pictures are great. Glad to see you post again. I miss you when you don't!

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

I love his costume! It's so so cute! Where did you get it? I never see ones like that.
We should get together soon again. This Saturday I'm meeting up with some friends and having a girls day. Were going to the fair and Kelly Clarksen is singing. I know it's not that much money and I'm going to invite Melinda and Tara and Melony, you want to go?

The Flynn's said...

That first picture is HILARIOUS!

Rebecca said...

Anytime! We love that little man... and Abby Dog too of course.