Friday, November 20, 2009

Another year down...

Can you believe our monkey man is already 3 years old!! Sheesh, I know I can't. What an awesome 3 years it has been.

Here are just a few things Dylan has done this year...

His 2 year b-day. He has grown!!



Went to Disneyland for the first time!!



Perfected his attitude....



And his pirate smile!




And of course showed us all how tuff he really is!



We started our day with meeting some great friends at the train park. We rode the "choo choo" of course, ran and ran and ran in the playground, shared some Cars cupcakes & got some super swaeet presents. Thanks y'all for coming! (pictures soon to come thanks to Amy...my camera is still at the maid's house that works at the Marriott in Boise.)

We then headed home to try and take a nap, which did NOT happen. Daddy got home and we headed out for an unlimited amount of time at Toys R' Us letting him pick out his Power Wheels (thanks to the awesome grandparents and great grandparents for the gift cards!). We then stopped at California Pizza Kitchen to pick-up D's favorite pasta. He could hardly stand to eat knowing his car was waiting to be put together in the box. Thank goodness for Daddy's that are willing to spend a good 2 hours on those kinds of things.

His Jeep was finally ready to test the road, or better yet our hallway. Oh my, the highlight of the night. Let's just say he still has some learning to do when it come to driving.

I'll will post pictures and video ASAP!

Happy 3rd Birthday my crazy, sweet, silly monkey Dylan. Mom and Dad love you sooooo darn much!

Oh, and dedicating my 5 gratfuls to Dylan here are 5 things that I just love and am so thankful for when it comes to my little one...

1. His absolute love for life. I mean, most 3 year olds probably love life, but really, Dylan's love and spunk is so infectious! He truly skips and jumps and just loves everything he does. Hardly anything gets him down.

2. He is so darn tough! I have seen him hit his head, HARD or fall from he monkey bars and come up with bark in his nose and 9 times out of 10 it's, "I'm OKAY!" He ain't no sissy!

3. He his a snuggler and loves to give kisses. Through-out the day he will come give me kiss, just cuz and put his arms around me and say, "ahhhhh...." Oh, how I love those moments.

4. His hardy appetite. He really will eat pretty much anything I give him and is good about eating fruits and veggies. So grateful for this!

5. That he and Brandon are my best friends! Truly, at the end of the day, I just pinch myself that I get to hang with Dylan all day. He really is my best buddy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONKEY MAN!

6 comments:

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

He is so cute! Him and Tayson need to get togther and play sometime.

Amberly said...

happy birthday, dylan! you're one awesome kid... we love you to pieces!

Scrap Happy said...

Happy birthday Dylan... love you kiddo!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Dylan! I will send you bday pics asap!!!

Kim Rose said...

Happy Birthday Dragon Master! We will see you soon!

DIAZ BLOG said...

Happy Birthday big guy! It was fun to talk to you the other day! I miss you guys!