For...
1. A yummy dinner thanks to the recipes typed up and left behind by my Mom. A couple years ago, my Mom thought it would be a great idea for each of us to type up our most favorite recipes and then all 6 sisters and my Mom would copy them, give them to each other and then put them in a book. My Mom went to great detail when she typed up her recipes. Where the recipe came from, who loved it, what foods go best with it, and sometimes even a story or memory behind the recipe. I can't tell you how much I love having these!
2. Friendly costumer service. Really, it just doesn't happen that often. But, when the guy at Safeway is super nice, it really puts me in a better mood.
3. It's Friday. Period.
4. My funny little one. Dylan was pretending to be Swiper from Dora all day. He would come up to me with an evil little eye, puts his hands up and makes his fingers do a creepy little motion and I would yell, "SWIPER NO SWIPING" 3 times, of course, and then he would say, "OHHHHH MAN," with the snap and all. Sometimes he would swipe the item before I could get all 3 out and then he would say, "Ha Ha, You're tooooooo late!" Maybe you had to be there, but I thought it was funny!
5. Water! Oh my, how this baby needs his/her H20. Usually an instant tummy settler.
Friday, November 13, 2009
Thankful Today
Posted by Stephens Family at 9:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
That is funny, Lily has been pretending to be swiper all week.
I love the swiper story so funny :).
Be sure to record him! Only 9 days left! We will be there!!!
I don't think I ever told you congrats on being pregnant! That is super exciting. Two is a whole new world!Love the swiper story!
Post a Comment