Dylan got a haircut today!!! Whew...so much better for the hot sun and hot sweats. He of course was not crazy about sitting still in the chair, but one positive thing about an arm in a cast is that he only had 1 arm to fight with. : ) Here are a couple pictures! Thanks to Jackie Malone for the yummy cookies and the chocolate all over his mouth! We loved them!! : )

Monday, May 5, 2008
Dylan's New Do...
Posted by Stephens Family at 9:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





15 comments:
oh he is SO DANG CUTE!!!
em - he is too cute to handle!
Oh my gosh! He looks like Grandpa Toombs with that cut! So cute. I think you can see his eyes better.
Love you!
Kim is right about Dad, he does look like him. I love the cut and it makes him look cuter than he already is.)
xoxox
He really does look like dad. I'm glad he's eating better now, especially cookies!
Much better = P
Such a cute doo, now get some "Got to be glued" on there and get it spiked straight up, haha!! Gavin loves his spiked ALL over his head front and back!!
watch out girls! dylan is a looker!
Emily- I can't believe how cute your little man is! I'm so glad all the prayers have been heard.
I recently created a blog, but I can't figure out how to get video from my camcorder to the computer- any ideas?
Dylans room is so cute- it's like kid heaven!
What little boy doesn't look so cute with Chocolate Chip cookies all over his mouth?
He just looks so happy...but so would I with some cookies! He looks great!
Sweat hair cut DUDE!
I love his haircut. Emily I can't believe how much he looks like your dad.
Nana is in Phoenix now and loving it. Dylan is so cute and recovering nicely. His little arm makes me a nervous wreck because he is still a boy on the move. I will be glad when that is healed.
Oh it's so handsome! I'm so glad he's doing better! I can't imagine the lack of sleep you guys are going through! You guys are doing so great with this whole ordeal! Let me know if you need anything or if you just need to get out!
Post a Comment