Hi, this is Julie, Katie's friend, and I hope you're not weirded out by me leaving this comment, but I wanted to let you know that I check your blog daily to check on Dylan's progress. I am amazed at how well he is doing. He is such a strong, determined little boy and nothing will stop him! So many other kids would give up, but he tries and tries again until he gets it. You and Brandon have done so well with him. We continue to pray for him and your family and we hope that the recovery will continue to go well.
That is so awesome that he figured that out. Just earlier this week when we tried putting him on the slide, he freaked out cause he was so scared. Knowing how he usually is able to climb all over that thing still makes me kind-of sad to see him struggle but you can see how happy he his that he figured out at least the slide part of it. I'm glad they're cutting down the cast. They're still keeping the finger covered though, right?
Kate, from what I understand they will still keep the pinky covered. Not sure how that will work, but I guess they will figure it out. It will be so nice though for him to start using his right hand. I know he will LOVE it!
I can't believe how well he is doing. It is actually pretty neat to see him figure out how to work with his left arm. Just shows how adaptable kids are! You are in for it when he has use of both arms again! Now he will REALLY be able to climb Jenn
Where to begin...I guess with a little history of us. Brandon and I met in middle school and were best friends all through high school. We started dating our senior year and can truly say that we fell in love with our best friend! After high school, we both attended Boise State...GO BRONCOS! We were married in January of '04, graduated May of '04 and then made the grand move to Phoenix that June. It took a little time to get used to the extreme HEAT, but we love it here! We have been truly blessed to have our son, Dylan who is 3 years old and CRAZY as ever. He is our miracle and we thank the Lord everyday that he is still with us! Dylan enjoys cars, trains, books about cars and trains, going to the park or anywhere he can run and play, getting into EVERYTHING, running, climbing, swimming, jumping and playing with his biggest furry toy, our 5 year old golden retriever Abby. We are so excited for our newest addition that will arrive in April, baby boy #2. We are loving this time in our life and can't wait for more to come!
7 comments:
Hi, this is Julie, Katie's friend, and I hope you're not weirded out by me leaving this comment, but I wanted to let you know that I check your blog daily to check on Dylan's progress. I am amazed at how well he is doing. He is such a strong, determined little boy and nothing will stop him! So many other kids would give up, but he tries and tries again until he gets it. You and Brandon have done so well with him. We continue to pray for him and your family and we hope that the recovery will continue to go well.
oh my gosh what determination.... We could all learn something from this....:)
This makes me cry again! Love this boy!
That is so awesome that he figured that out. Just earlier this week when we tried putting him on the slide, he freaked out cause he was so scared. Knowing how he usually is able to climb all over that thing still makes me kind-of sad to see him struggle but you can see how happy he his that he figured out at least the slide part of it. I'm glad they're cutting down the cast. They're still keeping the finger covered though, right?
Kate, from what I understand they will still keep the pinky covered. Not sure how that will work, but I guess they will figure it out. It will be so nice though for him to start using his right hand. I know he will LOVE it!
I can't believe how well he is doing. It is actually pretty neat to see him figure out how to work with his left arm. Just shows how adaptable kids are! You are in for it when he has use of both arms again! Now he will REALLY be able to climb
Jenn
Oh my gosh that cast is HUGE! How is he even able to stand up with that thing! What a trooper!
Post a Comment