My sista Natalie has started making really adorable bows. She is selling them through her blog at
http://www.scrumptiousbowsbynatalie.blogspot.com/
Check it out!!
They are perfect for everyday, church, groups, or whatever. You will see there is lots of variety. I especially love the beanies with flowers. If only I had a girl...
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Super Cute Bows!
Posted by Stephens Family at 4:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
well, get on it!! dylan needs a sister! the bows are darling, thanks for the tip... mamas like me who don't make such things really appreciate those who do!
Love the new blog look... if only, if only you had a girl. Someday!!!
get to makin that baby girl!!! :) it's time now, don't you think? :)
I hear ya! We're not quite sure how to make one of those things either (a girl). The bows are so cute though!
I will totally be checking out that website! How fun! Hope you are doing good! Jules
Post a Comment