We left our camera somewhere in Boise when we were there in Sept. I am about 99.9% positive that we left it in the hotel room, but of course, when we called to ask them, they conveniently could not find it. I mean really, when those maids go in to clean the room, what's to stop them from taking anything good that has been left behind? All they have to say is that they didn't find anything. Total crap!
Anyway, I wanted to take a picture of Dylan's cute new shirt and show ya'll but of course didn't do it before the camera took up permanent residence in Boise. So, here is a picture of it online from where I ordered it. Cute, right!
Friday, October 16, 2009
Oh camera, where are you???
Posted by Stephens Family at 8:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





17 comments:
Congrats! How far along are you now? It seems like it has already been months...but I've been living in a cocoon of newborn baby! Did you find a doctor you like?!?
So happy for you & your fam! Dylan will be an awesome big bro.
I've been waiting for this! Congratulations. I hope you're feeling ok- we're so excited for you, dylan will be a fantastic big brother!!
Huge congratulations to you! I guess this means I will have a more difficult time luring you to San Diego for a visit! We are missing you like crazy! My boys talk about Dylan all the time!
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP! Yeah for you guys.
CUTE family pictures of you guys. Send pics when you start showing.
congrats Em. I am SO excited for you guys. We are still hopin to come for Easter again. That might just work out to be perfect timing! Oh and I LOVE the black dress....I want it! Tell me where you got it....kind of looks like a Banana Republic dress???
Congrats! Hope you are feeling well :).
YAY!! That is so awesome!! Congrats!
All I gotta say is it's about time that you updated! Buy a new camera, and hurry!
CONGRATS!!!
Congrats! I am so EXCITED for you and your little family. I am can't believe you live 10 min from the Cheescake Factory, no fare. I love your family picture. You look beautiful in that black dress and I love your hair! Thank goodness for facebook, I am so happy I get to visit with you often! So happy for you guys!
Congratulations you guys!!! That is awesome news! Good luck with the pregnancy Em. Hope you don't get too sick. I also love the new family pic. You guys are so cute!
Congrats! How far along are you? I am 16 weeks today:)
CONGRATS!! Dylan will love being a BIG brother! Love the family picture.
YAY!!!! I am so happy for you! If you are still looking for a good doctor I know a few, especially now that you are in Chandler you're a lot closers to the "real" world! haha :)
It is about time you updated. YEAH! You know how excited we are but I will shout it from the roof tops again... CONGRATS!
Love you!
Congratulations Stephens! Yea for Dylan! Babies are the best!
Post a Comment