
Ah, how I LOVE being a Bronco right now!!!! The only thing that would have made last night's victory over the Oregon Ducks even sweeter would have been to see it in person. To see us shut them out of any 1st downs in the first half and of course the fight afterwards...well, the fight meaning the Oregon TB punching our player and then going after the crowd. Wow buddy, it's just a game, right....haha!
GO BRONCOS!!!!!! Gonna be on the blue turf next week. I can't wait!!!
Friday, September 4, 2009
Dude....
Posted by Stephens Family at 8:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
We went to the game and it was freaking awesome in person! That was actually the first game we've ever been to. We made the mistake of sitting in the student section with Jaxon......lots and lots of bad words! I watched the cheerleaders and thought of you watching the game at home in your cheer uniform! ;)
my cousin was there giving me play-by-play through facebook.. I thought of you all night!
We are Broncos fans now too! Living in the state kind of does that to you! We are an hour from Denver...do you need a babysitter for Dylan? :)
No Nicole....it is the Boise State Broncos! : ) Same colors...
What a game!! :) How fun to get to come to a game!! Yay!! :) Seriously, if you need a babysitter for Dylan, I would be more than happy to! :) Hope you guys have a good visit!!
Thanks Jacklyn, but we are actually going to take him with us. He is of course a Bronco fan!! We are excited!
I kinda figured, but wanted to throw it out there! :) My oldest, Kylee is OBSESSED!! We drive by the stadium and she freaks out and yells Go Broncos!! :) She watches all the games with me and it is so funny! We are going to take her to a game this year...she will love it!! Have fun!!
didn't get to see the game but heard about it....what the heck??? Throwing punches is pretty low. Looks like BSU could be up for another great year!
I'm sorry to say I can't share the enthusiasm for Boise as you can...but How's Dylan doing? It's probably weird to see my brother get home from his mission. He's such a great guy. We're happy to have him home!!
Post a Comment