Oh my. Potty training is among us. Hmmmm. I really don't know where to begin. The little monkey man has decided that his diaper is just soooo not cool. I got him some super swaeet CARS pull-ups, which he thinks are great until he pees in them and then, off they go. The kid would go to Target stark naked if I let him. Truly. He likes to live free. So tonight, he of course is running wild in his birthday suit. I KNOW he needs to go, so we grab the little toilet, bring it out, he is excited to sit on it, he is tuned into Blues Clues while enjoying a Fun Dip. He sits there for about 15 minutes and I am just sure he is going to do it. It was going to be soooo joyous. Nope. At least he was willing to sit on it. That's better than we've had. I think that was a good step....until then, it was quite the funny site.
The picture is cropped of course, but you get the idea. : ) Too funny. He had a little red ring around his little booty from sitting there.
Other than that...just the usual...
Just watching Abby outside. Making sure she is all good.
Getting into Mom's shoes. Oh goodness!

Oh, and deciding he was going to make some eggs while Mom was in the other room. He got the eggs out of the fridge, moved a chair over, cracked the eggs on the stove, put the shells in the sink and all. Really, all he needed was the pan and he could have whipped me up an omelet. 
Oh, how I love my little monkey man!
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Dylan's happenings....
Posted by Stephens Family at 9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





14 comments:
TO funny about the eggs cute kid I love it. Potty training is the worst thing we have to do I think. Ashlyn is the same way she sits and sits on the potty and never goes. Keep on keepen' on:).
Oh my! So funny about the eggs! I have a feeling I'm in for that kind of stuff with Cade in a couple of years :0/ Ahhh Potty training.... HATE IT. Look into the "potty watch" best thing I ever did.
love the boots, sexy!!
HA HAHahahahahaa haaa ha! Too hilarious. Time for a flat-top stove. Yuck.
his potty training sounds just like ryker! that's so funny! He'll get it. It just takes lots and lots and lots of time. Have you tried the Royal Potty? That worked wonders for Ryker
So funny about the eggs....good thing he doesn't know how to actually turn the stovetop on yet! Maybe he does and is just saving that for later??? And the boots...well, you better watch out for that boy of yours. By the way, glad you are feeling better!
Thanks for making my night. We are laughing so hard looking at these pics! He is crazy!!
I am thinking that when you come home you should stay at Nats?
Wink! Wink!
Love you!
great pictures! Jackson and I loved all of them. Dylan rocks. And so do you of course.
You need to get control of that kid (or at least put a lock on the fridge)! I WISH we could see him more often. Love all the pictures.
Those pictures were great! You have a wild one on your hands. Good luck with potty training, I love when that stage is over. Hey you seriously need to come on a vacation with my family. You GET all of my brothers and we would just laugh our heads off all night. Can't wait to see you on the fourth!
He is going to hate you when he is 16.
Nice hooker boots Dylan...sexy!!
Potty training sucks. I hope it goes better for you. I finally got my little guy trained but it was a long process. I'm just glad I don't have to change two diapers now. Good luck. I'm sure he'll do great. Cute pictures, I love the one with him and your boots.
Oh Emily.... he is so funny! I love those boots on him :) and the eggs.... hahaha love it!
Post a Comment