Have I mentioned how much I love having family come into town? Dylan absolutely loves spending time with cousins, grandma/grandpas, nana, papa, whomever...I actually think he just likes all the attention...
Either way, we loved having the Diaz family in town for Easter. Jenn, the oldest sista and her hubby and 4 kids came to visit...for the first time I might add since I have lived in Phoenix (which has been almost 6 years...it is okay Diaz's...I still love you).
We had a great time dying Easter eggs, swimming and for them, who live in cold Utah, enjoying the sunshine. 
Of course Dylan had to test out the Easter egg dye. This kid. 
I was lucky to get him to sit still for a picture in his Easter outfit. He was too busy running around with Ashlee and Brandon. Oh, and he really didn't wear his reefs to church. I promise!
For the last couple of days of their trip, we headed up to a fun resort in Pinetop, AZ that Jenn was able to get through a friend. They say it is usually in the 60's around this time of year...PA HA! It snowed on the way up (oh and btw, I have become the biggest baby when it comes to driving in the snow. I am not sure if I ever really lived in Idaho.) It only hit about 50 degrees, which felt freezing to me! But, we still had fun and even did some swimming in the warmly heated pool.
I love you Diaz family! Thanks for coming!






8 comments:
Dylan looks like such a little man! Okay, so how did you post your pictures in a collage like that...do tell right now:)
Cute post! Loved the pictures! Having family come to visit really is one of the best things in the world! Oh how we miss AZ!
I think I NEED to live in AZ too ahhhh..... to be warm all year?!?!?! Cute Cute pictures love them.
Great pics! I wish I could have been there! I could use some sun!
Agree with Chy I want to live in warm weather. I think we have had two days when we could wear shorts. You all looked like you had a blast. I am still wondering why you think you need p90x by your pictures you look just the same as you did in Highschool. (AMAZING). It does feel good to be in shape though. Wish I was going to Hawaii So FUN!
Aww, love all the pics! I LOVE when fam comes to visit. It's the best! Now, come see me!!
He looks super cute in his new church clothes! Sorry you froze, luckily the heat was on at the pool.
I must say we are hooked on the spring weather in Phoenix and may just make it a regular trip! We had a blast!!!
Post a Comment