Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Just a preview....

Aloha my friends!! As most of you know, Brandon and I are in Oahu, Hawaii. Our first "real" vacation since our honeymoon. A much needed break from all the hustle and bustle of our lives. A time for us to reconnect. : ) It has been wonderful. We stopped in Portland first for a few days to get Dylan settled with Grandpa & Grandma Stephens and then we arrived her on Sunday.

Just for my sisters that have been begging for some pictures...here ya are...

Our first day at the beach. We are staying on Waikiki. It is a busy little area, but it has been fun to see all the action.



For a more relaxing time, we headed Kailua Beach. This was one of the areas along the way.








We swam with sharks yesterday and are going to go snorkeling tomorrow. I think it is safe to say we are having a grand time!

Miss you all...kinda. ; )

7 comments:

Sandi said...

I want to be there right now.

The Malone's said...

I like how red the both of you are, it shows that you are loving the out doors, but man I sure hope it doesn't hurt later!

Stephens Family said...

Jackie...Brandon is red...I am bronzed. : )

Stephens Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim Rose said...

I am officially jealous. Not fair! Looks like you are having so much fun. Take LOTS of pictures! Love you so much!

Chy said...

Oh to be you right now! It looks like a much needed, awesome vacation. Emily you look BEAUTIFUL in EVERY picture... some of us get ugly with age, not you :) Have Fun!

DIAZ BLOG said...

Em you look so pretty! Did you lighten your hair since I was there in April? Looks like you guys are have a great time! Lucky, lucky you! Call me, I have some news.....no I am not pregnant! Not possible anymore :)