Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sigh...

Teagan and Michael are leaving on Saturday and I am SO sad!! The worst part will be how sad Dylan is going to be. He has had sooooo much fun with the boys and won't understand why they are gone. : ( Just the thought is making me teary eyed.

Here are some pictures from OMSI. OMSI is the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry. We went there yesterday while Grandma Suzanne hung with Dylan. The boys and I had lots of fun! There are tons of interacting exhibits to see and we even saw an Imax movie. It was fun for us to have some quality time together.

In front of a generator.



Me and Michael in the earthquake house. It really felt like an earthquake...well, from what it said!



Me and Teagan just hangin' with the dino.



I had to add this picture of Michael and Dylan. They were relaxing on the couch. See what I mean about Dylan absolutely loving these guys?!

7 comments:

lexie said...

i am glad that you are having fun with the boys. It will be a rough week after they leave-it is for us when our fam comes and then goes-but then you get back to the routine and it is ok.

Natalie said...

That one of you and Teagan looks like he is your boyfriend,he's so tall. You look still look so young and you could pass for 18.

Flynn Fam 6 said...

Such cute pictures! Purple is a great color on you! It is so hard for Gavin every time Blake, Kels, and Ash leave to go back to CA. It makes me so sad to see him upset. Poor Dylan ;( Well looks like you guys have had so much fun while they have been visiting. They are all such handsome boys.

Stephens Family said...

Nice Nat! Um, I know I look young and Teagan and Michael did pass for 16 a couple times...but still! C'mon, I am almost 26!!

Natalie said...

Sorry! I get that all the time and it does bug me. But the two of you standing right next to each other makes you look about his same age...whatever that looks like.

Kim Rose said...

Be sure to send me all of your pics! I want to frame the one of Dylan and Michael.
I am so happy that they had fun, but we are ready for the stinkers to be home. We do actually miss them!
Call me later and TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW about 24!!!!!
xoxo

Michelle Drury said...

Hi Emily and Brandon!

It has been too long. I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying Oregon and its weather. When are you coming home?

Love you guys,

Michelle and Pete