Tuesday, August 5, 2008

HERE COMES THE SUN!!

YAH!! We are home...home for good!!!!!!!! I don't have time to write now...things to dust, stuff to put away. But, I'll post tomorrow with pictures, stories and more.

6 comments:

Amy said...

So glad you are coming home. The heat will be waiting for you! :)

Amberly said...

yipee!!!

Flynn Fam 6 said...

It was nice seeing you and Dylan again. He is such a doll and I love his personality! He's a great little boy :) Enjoy Phoenix once again!!

Woods: said...

I'm glad you guys are safely back in AZ. I'm not too excited to get back to that heat! I am still up here but I'm coming back next week. I can't believe I've been up here all summer! I can't wait to hear about Oregon and see the pictures! We do still need together and we've only got two months to do so until we move...again!

Doug and Rikki Wood said...

Em

Thanks for the post! It was so good to hear from you. You and Brandon have inspired me the most to get a blog even though me and the computer don't interact well! I love you guys and I am so glad to see that things are going so well! Keep in touch and give the boys (Brandon & Dylan) a big hug for me!

Rikki

Kim Rose said...

I love the new blog tunes. Perfect for your trip HOME.
So happy that Brandon can now sleep in the bed too. :)
See you soon!