and a wonderful, thoughtful husband, a reliable car to drive to Vegas, an awesome sister that lives in Vegas and can watch the kid and of course the perfect outfit. Well, duh.
Anyway, I am soooooo excited because we are heading to Vegas this Friday to see the Cirque Du Soleil Beatles Love show. Brandon got us tickets to the show for my birthday that is actually on Saturday, the day of the show!!
Now, if you know me and know me well, you know that I absolutely love The Beatles. Thanks to my father who played it all of the time, most particularly on the 30 hour round trip drives to Lake Powell. We would listen to all of their albums, on tape of course, and I could sing every word to every song. I still can.
When Brandon and I went on our cruise for our honeymoon, the group Beatles Maniacs were the main event. They are basically a look alike, sound alike band who truly look and sound just like the Beatles. They even do the little head bob, sport the colorful outfits and have the British accents just like Paul, Ringo, George and John! You would have thought I was a crazed fan back in the 60's...you know, the ones that cried they were so excited. I sang and danced to every song and even waited in line for their autographs. : )
Anyway, we are going to dinner and the show on Saturday while my sister Christie, Kim & Katelyn (they are flying into Vegas and coming back to PHX with us for the week) will hang with the Dylan man.
It is going to be a great night out and a very Happy Birthday! Thanks Babe, I love you!!!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
All You Need is Love...
Posted by Stephens Family at 10:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
Love it!!!!! I'm so excited to see you guys! Thanks Brandon for giving Em such a awesome b-day present...that I too get to enjoy. See you soon!
You really do have an awesome hubby. (don't tell him I said so, he already thinks he's pretty cool!) I love that you guys are best friends and so in love. I believe that love like yours is rare these days. Have a blast in Vegas!
How fun we saw a Cirque Du Soleil a couple of years ago and they are so good. I remember thinking the beatles one would be so fun. I also will always remember your birthday the 30th right. I remember thinking I would have Haylee on your B-day she was due sept. 4th. Hope you have fun and Happy Birthday!
I would not have pegged you for a Beatles fan! We need to spend some time with you guys, your always going and doing fun and crazy stuff! We keep saying, where are we going to go on our 3rd honeymoon? We think you need at least 20 or so right?:) anyway we will just have to call you guys and have you plan our trip:) It's very sweat of Brandon to take you. Happy Birthday (soon)
Em! I am so excited for you! It will be a blast. I wish I were there to go shopping with you for your Vegas outfit! Make sure to take pictures in it. You will be in Vegas so dress accordingly. I am sure Brandon will agree with that too :) Have a great time. Love you and cute new blog background.
What an awesome hubby! I love Vegas and am totally jealous! Have a great time!
Hap Hap Happy Birthday to a wonderful daughter-in-law! Have a blast in Vegas! Love ya much!
p.s. Hope you are enjoying your gift from us :P
1. Cute new blog background. 2. I had no idea about the Beatles mania. 3. What a fun and thoughtful present (don't tell Brandon but I'm kind of surprised! :)). and 4. I would LOVE to meet at the Splash Park! We don't have much going on so either day will work for us. We usually do naps around 1 ish so before or after but we are flexible. Let me know! :)
I bet you will have so much fun, that would be such a fun show. Make sure you take a lot of pictures when you're in "Vegas baby"
Happy Birthday on Sat!!
Em
I am so jealous! I am not sure if I am more envious of the Beatles show or of the dinner out with the sisters!!! I hope you have tons of fun. Happy Birthday....I have you so give me some ideas.
jenn
Post a Comment