Monday, June 2, 2008

Man, that slide is slippery!

Another quick video of Dylan going down the slide at Tempe Splash Park. He would FLY!!

11 comments:

Natalie said...

Not sure if he looks like he likes it?? It sure looks sooooo fun and I wish we had summer like weather so the kids could play in the water.

Stephens Family said...

Yeah, his face doesn't look too happy...but he really does like it. I promise! He was back to the top for more!!

Natalie said...

So fun! Ps... I love your song....one of my fav's,you have good taste in music:)

Amy said...

He is just such a cute boy! I hope I have a cute boy like him one day. I couldn't even tell wich arm he hurt in th accident. It still breaks my heart to think he had to go through that but gald he is doing so good.

Mindy said...

Emily-
He is so cute! I wish we had ANYTHING cool like that here in IF! I did a special post just for you- check it out! :) Tell Brandon hi.

Chy said...

Dylan looks like he is back to being a wild and fun kid!!! It also looks like a way fun place!

Carling Family said...

Wow you would never guess he was in an accident 7 weeks ago. He looks so cute. I loved the one of him brushing Abbie it really makes me want to have a dog. Ady always is always begging me to bring one home. Maybe someday.

Mindy said...

Ok, I agree you are the bigger fans!:) I didn't know you didn't get to go to the Fiesta Bowl- SAD! I have a mental picture in my head of you in your cheer uniform for the games. I'm totally laughing out loud right now! If you could get Jaxon Ian's autograph you would be my hero!:) Jaxon would be in Heaven!

samiam said...

I can't see it, they must have it blocked at work here. So sad. I bet it is sweet. Glad he is playing hard again!
P.S. Thanks for the shout out back! =)

Kim Rose said...

He is going to keep you very tired. Good to see him back to being crazy!

Anonymous said...

Looks like he is doing awesome! Having tonz of fun like a typical little guy. Oah, if you send me your e-mail I'll invite you to my blog. Have a great day.
stephzmbb@hotmail.com