Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Fun Weekend...

We really have been enjoying our time in Oregon. Other than the infections that I have in BOTH of my ears (what is with that...am I 3?)....things have been great. The weather has been pretty pleasant with only a few days of overcast and light rain. Both Abby and Dylan are enjoying the cooler weather and want to be outside ALL day!

This weekend we were able to visit the Portland Children's Museum. On our way there, Dylan dozed off to sleep right before our exit so we decided to let him sleep and drove to the Portland Temple. It really is beautful. It is nessled in the middle of tons of green trees, flowers, water and more. It really was something else!



Then we were off to the museum with a more rested kid. Truly, that had to be one of the coolest places. There was SO much for Dylan to look at, explore, touch and climb on. He had a ball.

Here he is climbling!



Diggin'


Swingin'


Workin'

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two of the best places in Portland!! I love the Portland temple....so beautiful with all the trees and flowers!! I am so glad you guys had fun at the Children's musuem!! Makes ya want to be a kid again huh?! Dylan is such a cutie!! Thanks for sharing!

Carling Family said...

That temple is so pretty. Looks like Dylan had a blast at the museum. Something is wrong with our computer so I may not be blogging for a while. I don't think im going to Idaho Falls for the 4th. I am really sad I will not get to see you. Hopefully we can plan another time after my baby is born to meet up. Hope to get my computer fixed soon.

Amy said...

I think we just all need to plane a little girl trip somewhere in the middle for a weekend what fun would that be! Looks like the museum was a hit I love places like that.

Chy said...

I can't believe he was just in icu he is ALL boy! I'm glad you guys are having fun on your trip, are you guys passing through Boise any time? we should all stop and see Ali.

Natalie said...

It cracks me up that you're wearing long sleeve shirts!! Only someone from Arizona would think
60 degree weather requires a long sleeve shirt. We were soooo happy to finally get in the 60's...now we're in the 80's..YEAH!!
Dylan is still the cutest boy ever and should be in Gap commercials.
love you.

Scrap Happy said...

CUTE KID! But you already know that! Enjoy the cool weather...!

samiam said...

What a Stud!

The Halls said...

Mrs. Taylor!!! That's right...What a fun museum! Glad you are having fun! Please come to ABQ! We would have a blast!

Terri said...

Wow that looks like a cool place. He is looking alot bigger than when I was there. Love the shoes..:)
Love, Nana

Suzanne Donaldson-Stephens said...

That Temple really is striking - everytime I pass is I admire it's beauty.

So sorry we couldn't go to the museum with you guys - it was a long long weekend! 2 full days and nights of ceremony/services for our late Chairman.

Love ya!

The Flynn's said...

Oh man, I love those children's museums! They're the best. Hours and hours of entertainment. They have an awesome one in Atlanta and another one almost as good in Chattanooga. We'll have to go!

Erika Kiel said...

He is SUCH a cutie! Seriously... :) Sorry about the ear infections... no fun!