Introducing baby brother Wyat Owen. Born April 11, 2010. Weighing in at 7 lbs. 8 oz. 21 inches long.
These pictures were taken when he was just a few hours old.
Dylan could only see him through the window while at the hospital due to H1N1 rules...but he was still excited.
Taken today as we were headed home. 

{poor guy has a little bit of a cone head...they kinda had to yank him out.} But, oh my goodness. We love his crazy hair!
Dylan has been excited to show Wyat all of his toys!
We are home and just trying to get settled. Both Dylan and Abby dog are more than excited and I think the hardest part will be teaching them to be soft with baby. Dylan really just wants to help and Abby is of course the little mother and following me and Wyat everywhere!
I am just taking it all in! I am so grateful and blessed to have this little family.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Wyat Owen
Posted by Stephens Family at 1:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





19 comments:
oh my heck!! Look at all that hair!! I LOVE it! :) He is just a doll...so cute! And Dylan looks BEYOND excited to be a big brother! What a cute little family you guys have! Wyat is just perfect. Hope you are feeling great and recovering ok!!
His eyes in the second picture crack me up! That is a "What the heck" classic Stephens look. He fits right in!
LOVE the hair! You did good Em!
I can't wait to meet him!!!!!!
I just might have to make a SURPRISE visit!
Congrats!!! He is beautiful and i love the hair!
yahoo! can't believe that hair. would love to see this last gal of mine have that much hair. he looks just like dylan, i think. hope you are doing well. oh, and i nice size considering he was a few weeks early. take care, lindsay
What a cutie and I agree love that hair. Dylan looks so proud. Hope you get enough rest and help in the next couple of days. Such a cute family.
Oh Emily! He is DARLING! What an amazing blessing to welcome such a choice spirit into your home! He really is just ridiculously handsome! THAT HAIR! Too fun! Brandon sure looks excited! :) Hope you are recovering well and that the adjustment goes smoothly! Congrats!
Oh my goodness! I love his crazy hair! How adorable. He looks a lot like you Em. Cogratulations to the both of you! He is absolutely precious!
Congratulations! He is adorable. His hair is so stinking funny...love it! Hope you are doing well and feeling better! Back to life and you can kiss bed rest goodbye. YEA!
Oh I LOVE LOVE his cute hair!! I think he looks so much like both of you...just a mini Dylan ;) I hope you get feeling normal soon. Congrats to you guys. Having two boys close together is the BEST!
Congratulations Emily and Brandon and big brother Dylan! He's got some Toombs in him for sure, he's so cute! Way to go!
dang he has a lot of hair. Reminds me of Tyler! I can't wait to see him. I am so glad things went well and you didn't have a c-section. I love you guys!!!
Adorable. Seriously. Dylan's little bro for sure. I love that Buzz is bigger than he is!
Such cute pictures! Another adorable little guy to add to your family. Thanks for sharing!
He is so sweet and little. I love love his hair. Just make sure you are taking it easy! Congrats!
Congratulations! I cannot believe all that crazy hair, he is adorable! I love seeing Dylan with him. He looks so big now with a little brother. Hold Wyat ton's they grow up so fast!
I realized that I never saw you pregnant in the end..did you take pics?
His hair is WILD and so dark, its so darn cute. He looks a lot like all of you.
Get some rest..I pray you have a non-fussy baby.
xoxo
Congrats Emily! What a little cutie. He totally looks like a Toombs baby to me! :)
Congratulations Emily! (and Dylan and Brandon) So glad Wyat made it here safe and well. Of course we'll wait a few weeks, but we'd love to come by and see all of you and meet the new little guy.
I just LOVE his crazy hair!!!! he is so stinkin cute!!
Post a Comment