We have had some awesome visitors in the past couple months, so I thought it was about time I shared some photos. Not in the mood for photos, stop here. : )
First, Kim came in Jan. to help me out while Brandon was away on business and I was on bedrest. We did very low impact activities like going to Jump & Shout (D did all the jumping and shouting, Kim chased when needed, I sat)...
{he flewwwwww down this slide. Funny!}
And feeding the ducks. 
Jenn then came in Feb. We did some cooking (what we do best, Jenn and I) and other fun stuff. 

Then, Grandma & Peepah (that is what Dylan calls him) came to visit a few weeks ago.
Dylan has too gotten into cooking. He is quite the natural.
Peepah was more than willing to try the recipe. What a good peepah.
Cute apron, huh?
We also hit up the park even though the one weekend the came it was rainy. 


We love having visitors and can't wait for more once baby gets here in just 3 to 4 weeks!!
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Picture Overload...
Posted by Stephens Family at 9:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Nice to see that Dylan was willing to wear an apron! I notice he is naked in the kitchen AGAIN! Ha! Ha! Great pics! Love you!
Of course he is naked. Wouldn't you be if it were socially acceptable????
I love all the photos. It was fun coming down there. I can't wait to see you guys again! No bring on that baby!!!
Cute cute pictures! WOW I LOVE your kitchen how beautiful! I'm so excited for your baby #2, wont you be so glad NOT to be pregnant anymore...it's NOT my favorite I'm SURE you understand how I feel ;0) BTW I keep buggin' Justin to find a job in AZ I would LOVE to live there....or at least I think I would love it!
I love all the pictures. Dylan is so cute! I have to agree with Chy, that kitchen is beautiful. I can't wait to see pictures of your new little guy. You are so close!
Em...Dylan is getting soooo big, I sure miss him. Hopefully we can come visit in May or June.
Holy cow the first picture of Jenn looks sooo much like Mom~ ahhhhh so sweet! And notice Dylan's muscles, sheesh he is strong 3 yr old.
How fun! D is getting SO big! Its so nice that family can come and help you! Miss you and hope you are well.
Post a Comment