Alright folks...here is my plan. I have this little deck of cards that I bought right before I got married. I actually found them in the salon where I was getting my nails done for my wedding. They are these adorable little power thought cards. I wanted them because I thought, one day, when I am a communications professor, I will use them somehow in my classroom. They have sat in my drawer, waiting and waiting to be used. I do have a goal (a long-term goal apparently) to one day be some kind of professor, but I thought, why should I wait until then to make use of these little positive cards?? We can all use some power thoughts running through our heads, right?!
So, here is my plan. Play along if you would like. I am going to pull a card, the one on top, each Sunday. I will write the thought here on my blog (see the right-hand corner...yep, it is there). I will commit myself to thinking, pondering, living my life that week to the fullest of what the power thought tells me. I want to be better at writing in my journal, and know that if I have a thought to journal about, I will be better. So, I will write about my experience through-out the week in my journal, and then, the next Sunday, I will blog about what I have found within myself that week (as much as can be told to you all...that is why I will journal too). Make sense?
So, if you are like me and need a little positive thinking each week, come visit my blog each Sunday and get your thought for the week. You don't have to read my response (really, that is just for my own rambling sake), but please, if you have any, leave your thoughts! Did you ponder the power thought for the week? And if so, how did it make you feel? I would love to hear more about all of you and I thought this might be a fun way to do so. : )
So, there you go...
Sunday, April 5, 2009
My weekly thought...
Posted by Stephens Family at 3:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
I am excited about this new goal! Are they all affirmations like the one you posted?
I like this thought! It is always nice to remind yourself of how awesome you really are :)
Loved all the Suns pictures. We are fans as well!
I like this idea...I think I will have to play along!
Oh.. I LOVE this idea. I will be checking too. I check every day but will be sure to check Sunday. I will have to give some deep thought to this first one. We all tend to be hardest on ourselves so this is a good challenge. LOVE YOU!
Rough day... one more.. love you so much!
This is a great idea. I will try to do it too!
yes ashlee, they are all affrimations. i love it. and this one was perfect for me this week. : )
Great idea. You're awesome.
Emmy,
See what I mean about your strength......you are holding up so many other people! Even through tough times you are a blessing to so many others!
I am so proud to have you as a daughter!!
To other readers - in my tribal culture we don't say "step" or "in-law" or "half". We do not mean it to take away from birth parents or to step on anybodies toes - we mean it as a way to embrace, include and show love.
Love ya!
Hugs!
Post a Comment