when you have a really super productive day?! It was just one of those good days...I love that. Got up, Dylan's in a good mood, he plays and let's me "snooze" a bit on the couch (ah, I love that!), breakfast, Dylan eats great...as always, run some errands, Dylan falls asleep in the car on the way home from errands, I bring him in and he STAYS asleep, I eat, I shower and get ready, Dylan wakes up in a great mood...oh, one sad part...he gets stung by a bee (ah, sooo sad) but he is tuff...we head to Chandler to meet Daddy, he gets his hair cut and does awesome (barely cries, I am so relieved), Dad takes him home, I get my oil changed, get groceries, come home, make dinner, Dylan loves dinner of corn on the cob, brats, and pasta salad (all his favorite things), I do some church stuff, come home, Dylan's asleep, house is quiet and picked up, life is grand. Counting my blessings.
Here's a few random pics. I had to share... (oh, and btw, we got a new camera for Christmas and I am still figuring it out...so some of my pics are grainy...I know this...)
Dylan struttin' his stuff in my heals...
He decided that his car's needed a bath and that Abby's water bowl was just the perfect place for such project. Maybe it was more of a hot tub?
He loves loves loves his corn on the cob!
This is his new smile. Notice the shorter hair. Ah, so cute!

When Dylan is not being silly, he is either...
Feeding Abby...
Riding Abby...(notice he covered her with his blanket and she just sits there)
Dressing up Abby...
All of the playtime usually causes Abby to do this...
But at the end of the day, she really just loves loves her brother!
I hope you are all having a grand week!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Don't you love....
Posted by Stephens Family at 10:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





14 comments:
Dylan is so stinkin' cute!! Him and Abbey really are best friends, aren't they? Too cute! I'm glad you had a good day~ you've seemed a little stressed (from your facebook updates). So, Chandler must not be too far from you guys? Brian's in Chandler and he really loves it there. He lives in some guys barn! Anyway, hope you have another great day!
I'm loving the shorter hair, it's so darling!
As always - Dylan is soo cute and handsome! Love his new haircut - he is turning into a young man so fast!! We are sooo excited to see you all tomorrow! So is Vanessa!
Love ya much!
How fun I love days like that. Dylan and Abbey are so cute:). Love the high heel picture. Hope you have another great day. I think we will be in I.F. for the fourth of July as well. So let's get together.
Abbey and Dylan are just too cute together!! I love that he dresses her up and she just goes along with it!! his haircut is way cute...they always look so grownup after a haircut!! Glad you are doing good!!
Aww, love that last picture of Abby and Dylan. You need a big one of that. Dogs really are mans best friend! His hair looks great too, even though I thought it was looking cute longer too. Miss you!
Cade is blogging with me and all he can say right now is "dog dog dog!" oh how I wish we could have a dog right now:0) Love all your cute pictures!
I miss those days... haven't had one since little Leah arrived on the scene! What camera did you get?
Cute post Em, I love it. I am starting to worry about Dylans obsession with your heals. :) Abby is such a good dog, they really are the best of buddies. She has to be special if he will let her lay in his "special" bed! I am glad to hear you had such a good day! Love you!
I mean heels!...not heals :)
That picture of your doggie laying on your couhc upside down just gave me a good laugh for the day. OMgosh, that is so dang funny! What a trooper!
AWWWW...love the pics
The post just brightened Aunt Christie's day! Thanks
That is so cute! Abby and Dylan are the best of frinds! Abby is a pretty laid back dog, that's for sure! Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment