1. I am pretty certain that I am getting sick. Let me check....yep, I am. I have been loading up on the Vitamin C and drinking herbal tea so we'll see. I guess the stress was bound to catch up to me sooner or later. Ugh!!
2. The weather right now is interesting. It is starting to get cold in the morning (especially at 5AM) but then is sunny and in the 70's during the day. I turned the heat on this morning and then the AC this afternoon.
3. I agree that health care is completely over-priced. 8 dollars for a band-aide, c'mon!! But, I worry about Obama's plan bringing our standard of care and quality of doctors down.
4. Dylan loves to kiss, EVERYTHING!! His cars, the t.v. when his favorite show is on, Abby, Abby and Abby, Mom and Dad...all the things he loves I guess. It is adorable!
5. So apparently you have to purchase Thanksgiving decorations before Halloween because at 12:01 on Nov. 1st, they all go away and Christmas is here. Annoying. I wanted a couple new cute things for my house and I honestly could not find anything. Does anyone want to make me some cute blocks that say something like "Give Thanks??"
6. I really don't know what I want to do for Dylan's birthday.
7. Oh, we are going to Disneyland in December. YAH!!!!! (yes sisters, you don't know this). We were going to go to Mexico the week before Christmas, but the flights are outrageously expensive. Whatever. So, we are going to zip over to CA for a couple days and enjoy Disney at Christmas time. I am pretty excited.
8. Last random thought for the day, I really am grateful for the phone. Thank you very much Alexander Graham Bell. Nice work. What would I do if I could not talk to my sisters multiple times a day. Writing does not work. Or how could I get through my day if I could not chat with Brandon at least 3 or 4 times. Love the phone.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Random thoughts....
Posted by Stephens Family at 3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
Sorry you're feeling sick. I completely agree about the phone. If I haven't talked to you at least 5 times a day, I know that something is wrong. Wish we could call mom!
So true. I am SO thankful for cell phones. I don't want to call just when I am at home.
Darren teases me that the phone rings non stop but I love it!
Get feeling better. And NO... didn't know about Disney. BRAT!
I have been sick for three weeks and am getting sick of being sick AHHH! We just went to Disney it was fun I love that place. At Christmas it is so fun we went one year right after we got married. Hope you get to feeling better.
So, my brother just got called to Tempe, Arizona. That's close by you guys, right? Just remind Brandon not to call him "hummer" if you happen to run in to him! :)
I'll make you the blocke! Whats your address...serious. Pick a font on my vinyl blog! (its on me;0))
you know what I mean..."blocks"
ha ha, I like your last random thought about the phone....you are funny!
As far as Thanksgiving goes, your right that the dumb stores skip over the GIVING and THANKFUL hoilday and focus on making $$$$. I did see a lot of things on clearance at Michaels and some at Walmart. I bet Mom has a few things as well, should I ask Dad if I can look?
oops,I did not spell check
Love the random thoughts. You are so creative. I also love your families halloween costumes. You look pretty good as a blonde. I was blonde once for about an hour by mistake and I looked like a 2 dollar hooker. And I really like your post about the cross stitch picture your mom gave you. I'm sure she's so happy to have such a great daughter who writes such nice things. Oh, to answer your question, Zander is 2.5 years old. His birthday is in April. So they will be a little less than 3 and a half years apart. What about your little guy? How old is he? Any plans for another one soon? Have a fun Thanksgiving.
OHHH I am so jealous!!! Disney at Christmas. We had actually planned on being there this year too. It was a plan made 2 years ago but then "life" happened and that did not work out for us. I am glad you get to go. Take lots of photos!
Post a Comment