Being a sicky and crazy busy with cheer has kept me from posting about our Dylan man turning 2 so here ya go....finally!!!!!! He had such a great day!!!
We started off by decorating his room the night before with balloons, streamers and of course a Cars Happy Birthday sign. 
He got the cutest new Cars bedding from Great Grandma and Grandpa Schmitt. He L-O-V-E-S LOVES it!!!! 
We then headed to the Phoenix Children's Museum. That place is awesome! So many fun things to do, touch and see. It was the most hilarious thing...Dylan was in the room for 3 and under. There was all sorts of slides and other fun toys including babies. He discovered this baby (which is naked, I know) and thought it was the greatest thing. He would pick up the baby, put it (not sure if "it" was a he or she) on his shoulder and then pat the babies back. He then set it down, said bye bye, and then walked away for 2 seconds and then picked it up again. It was sooooooo funny!! I asked to see the baby and he said NO. Hmmm, wonder what this all means?

He had fun playing with cars, doing some shopping and riding the tricycle!!


We then headed home for a much needed nap. After that, we went to the park and were there FOREVER!!! Dylan got really dirty of course and I just let him. It WAS his birthday after all. It was now time for a bath, Daddy to get home and for presents!!!
A Buzz Lightyear from Grandma and Grandpa Stephens!
A Cars Mat from Nana and Papa Haakma!
Thomas Trains from Mom & Dad (he also got a new car, a new book and we are getting him an outside castle toy this week from Toys R' Us...the kid is spoiled, that's for sure!!!)
We were going to go to the amusement park on Friday but Mom had to get sick...sorry y'all. Thanks to all of you that were going to come!!!
Anyway, our Dylan had a great birthday!! I still cannot believe he is 2. What an amazing 2 years it has been...full of laughter, tears, sleepless nights, aw and wonderment and all the wonderful things that parenting brings!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Finallly....
Posted by Stephens Family at 10:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
Since I'm a HORRIBLE aunt and didn't even remember Dylan's b-day until you called me Em....let me be the first to post a comment on this b-day post! Happy Happy Birthday Mr. Dylan!!!!! We love you sooo much and wish we could of spent your special day with you.
Love you lots,
Aunt Christie
Looks like he had a great day!
He is spoiled... but all kids should be spoiled just a little bit.
We miss him and wish we could have been there!
He is a spoiled kid but hey why not, do it while you can!!! We have 3 big toy bins FULL of thomas the train stuff, coopers LOVES them STILL... good thing they are tough toys;0) Happy Birthday Dylan Man!
Dylan you are too cute...I love your hair cut and so happy you had a happy B-day. I LOVE YOU!!!
You look older that 12 with your new glasses Em..:)I like them
He is such a little stud. I can't believe how fast they grow. I remember when you posted pics of him when he was born. The one with him wrapped tight and you kissing him on the cheek. I thought to myself what a sweet mom you are. What a perfect and precious little boy you have.
What a neat museum. And family time all night, what could be better! Happy Birthday!
Terri's comment cracks me up...you do look waaaaaaay older then 12...geez. ha ha~
So glad he had a great day, Abby looked like she had fun watching him open presents.
So when did you get glasses? They are very cute on you. Looks like Dylan had a fun day, what a fun museum. He is so cute I really mean it. Did Katy have her baby I saw you post of facebook? Hope you feel better and Happy Thanksgiving.
So Cute! He is getting so big! Looks like you guys had a great day. I have to agree with Dylan man...I think he was giving you the hint for a little brother or sister :) Love you!
Those pictures are darling. Looks like he had a great day. He needs a brother or a sister, look how good he was at holding that baby :). Love your glasses, have a great Thanksgiving!
I love his new bed! It's really cute and it looks really good with the green that was already there. I'm totally getting him a baby for his birthday and I'll send it home with you. His haircut is cute too! It turned out really good.
Post a Comment