Alright, Dylan is obsessed with Bob the Builder lately and would watch it over and over all day long if I let him! One of the DVD's has some bonus features at the end with some fireman show and another one about a flower...this is how much I actually pay attention. He L-O-V-E-S LOVES the bonus material. SO, just now, he was watching BTB (that is Bob the Builder) and the bonus shows came on. I started to vacuum and about 2 seconds into it I hear him whining. I look up and he comes running over to me and TURNS OFF THE VACUUM!!! He gives me this look like, "DUH Mom, I can't hear!" He turns and runs back to the t.v., all content that he can now hear his show!! Well, geez, sorry for trying to be productive Dylan! You may just miss something since it is the 100th time you've seen it.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





24 comments:
what a hilarious kid! he obviously knows what he wants, look out!!
ha ha...oh boy it's just starting Em! Gotta love his little attitude though!
Sounds like a typical guy. Just wait. It has only just begun.
That's great! what a little pill! :) haha... he is so funny!
That is so funny, what a cute little guy.
yes, geeze Mom!! I can see that happening and I would laugh...but Dylan is so cute so I agree with him turning off the vacume...hee hee. I am a biased Aunt.
Love ya~
ps..can't wait for you know what..wink wink:)
The bonus material is by far the most important, smart kid!! Ha, HA!! He is so cute and learning fast. You will just have to vacuum on his schedule!
Oh my gosh, he has an early start for manhood. Whatever is on TV is far more important than anything else going on in the house. LOL
Emily I just wanted to let you know that you and your family are in our prayers, if there is anything I can do PLEASE let me know, Love Chy
Emily- I, too, wanted to let you know that you and your family are in our prayers. If you need a babysitter for the Dylan man PLEASE don't hesitate to call me. I'm not going to bug you about it, but I'm very serious when I say that I'd gladly take Dylan if you need me to. I'm so sorry this has been such a hard year for you.
mindy
Oh Emily Ali just let me know about your mom. It truly breaks my heart she was so fun taking us all to Heise or Lava. You and your sisters are in my prayers.
LOL, that is so hilarious. And frightening how their little personalities are so formed at such an early age! It's like we have no influence at all!
We love you Emily
Emily,
I am so sorry to hear about your mother, I hope you are doing okay, my prayers are with you and your family.
Love, Tara
Em,
I love you! I will be there Thursday. Let me know what you need. My mom is off all week if you need a babysitter or anything. I couldn't sleep last night after we spoke! I can't imagine what you are going though right now. Love you and I will see you shortly.
Krystal
I am going to say a prayer for you, your Dad and your sisters.
Emily, I am so sorry to hear about your mom. You and your entire family are in my thoughts and prayers. If there is ANYTHING you need, please let me know.
Love, Jaclyn
I just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you and your family. I lost my dad almost 6 years ago and I am so sorry you have to go through this right now. You are a very beautiful & strong person, and I know there is comfort in the Savior. He will be there for you unlike anyone else can. Love you...
Em,
I will start by saying I love you! I am so sorry you have had such a rough year. I will always remember your mom and how wonderful she was to me. We had some awesome vacations together that I will never forget. I had the hardest time sleeping after we talked. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Please call me if I can help with anything. I would love to watch Dylan or help with anything.
haha that is cute!
Em, Brandon, and Dylan, I am thinking of you guys. I can't imagine what you are going through, but I know that you will see your Mom again someday. I will be around this week if you or your sisters need help with anything. Love, Jules
Em, my heart aches for you. you and your family are in my heart and prayers at this time. I know that this has been an extremely rough past year and has probably tested your faith. I know that Dylan's accident probably brought your family closer and prepared you more for the passing of your mom. You know the fragility of life more than anyone and the courage of a warrior which is why I believe you will pull through. Brandon we love you too and admire your commitment to pull through these rough times together. I will always remember when your mom took us to efy and bought us lunch and hugged us both tightly as she said goodbye. Remember the legacy your mom left behind and the great impression she left on people's lives. love you very much and pray for you always. love, audrey
Hey Em-
My dad just told me the news. I am so sorry to hear about your mom.
I can't imagine what you are going through right now. I wish there was something I could do or say to help. My heart goes out to you and know that we will be praying for you and your family.
Love you,
Tiff
Post a Comment