Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ah, my guys...

I am such a lucky gal to have 2 wonderful guys in my life! Brandon is an amazing husband and an even more amazing father. Dylan absolutely adores him. Dylan, he is the light of my life and I love him so very much. My guys have been gone since Tuesday and do I ever miss them. This is the longest I have been away from Dylan since the accident and it has definitely been hard.


I took these pictures a couple weeks ago when Katelyn was here. We had rented some movies and Katelyn had picked out Hello Kitty. Now, manly man Brandon is pretty good about watching kids movies...we do have a toddler after all...but we are used to Handy Manny and Bob the Builder. About 5 minutes into Hello Kitty, Brandon wasn't able to take it much longer. So, he had gone into our room and was watching some other show. Dylan liked Hello Kitty at first, but when he realized that his Daddy was in the room watching a more "masculine" show, he just had to join him. Aren't they cute!?



I had to add this photo as well. This is where I found Dylan the other day. Ah, he is a menace. He is obsessed with the broom, the mop and the vacuum. I guess I better enjoy that obsession while it lasts. : )

7 comments:

Kim Rose said...

Sorry for Katelyn's movie choice! She does love Hello Kitty. Brandon is tough... he can handle it!
Teagan and Michael used to love the brooms, mops and vacuum too. I have pics of Teagan using the vacuum.
Great pics!

Mindy said...

Where are your boys? I don't think I'd know what to do with myself if I didn't have a couple kids hanging on me! Go get a pedicure!

Chy said...

WOW they sure are cute! I love that Dyaln follows Brandon around... he must know daddys super cool:)

The Flynn's said...

Come on, what's wrong with Hello Kitty?? Actually, I admit it's pretty bad. You never should have Katelyn rent that one. Next time just go for Barbie.

Terri said...

Wow Brandon that is as long as I have ever seen your hair...GREAT HAIR and great pics love em both. Dylan looks looks like he has a plan in the closet..:0

Beckie said...

I just love your blog! I've been looking at it for about a month now, and haven't ever said hello! Looks like life is going great!! Brandon and Dylan are like two peas in a pod!

Take Care

Beckie

Natalie said...

He's a Toombs if he is playing the closet with all the cleaning stuff. Way to go Em on teaching him the important things in life...ha ha.
ps, we caught a few highlights from the ISU and Boise game a while ago and man ISU STINKS!!!!!! It's a good thing Quinn could care less that the sports at his school are soooo bad. We'll stick with the good teams like the RED SOX!!!!
Love ya