Friday, February 8, 2008

Um.....

Dylan has pooped in the bathtub the last 3 days!!!!!!!! Honestly! How gross is that. I really don't enjoy cleaning poop out of the tub, sanitizing the toys so he doesn't then put them in his mouth and contract some sort of parasite and bleach my tub over and over! I guess I need to wait a little bit longer before I put him in the tub since it has been the exact same time each day. OR, maybe he does this on purpose and knows exactly what he is doing! HMMM???

8 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hold on hold on... can't stop laughing.... that's so funny. It's happened to us before (not me personally mind you) but three in a row is a record! Go Dylan!

Natalie said...

That is too funny Em. He might be smarter than you think and knows exactly what he is doing. What a crazy man.

Stephens Family said...

Yes, if he does it today it will be day 4. The best part was the first time I picked him up to take him to the other tub. Not knowing that the poop was stuck to his bum, I walked to the other bathroom and he was leaned up against my side. So, needless to say, I put him in the tub and my shirt is covered in you know what! The joys of motherhood!!

Natalie said...

Oh, he's totally doing it on purpose! Reagan used to do that too. I think the bathtub just really relaxed her and she didn't have a diaper on her making it harder to poop. It feels better when there's no restrictions. Just think if you had to poop in a diaper. Gross and not so comfy!

The Flynn's said...

Yo, that last comment was actually from me. I was still signed in as Nat from last night.

Woods: said...

LOL! That is so funny! And so yucky! I have way too many poop clean up stories! Have you ever cleaned up poop smeared all over a playpen? Yuck! The sanitizing of everything is such a pain! Oh, so sorry. Dylan-give mommy a break and don't do it today, K?!

Scrap Happy said...

Okay it's so time to sit that kid on the potty! Try it right before you put him in the bath tomorrow!

Amy said...

I don't know if he is doing it on purpose. Haylee used to do the same thing the warm water just relaxes her so much that she would poop. Even now when she takes a bath she gets out to go potty. So who knows, Good Luck.