Yes, I changed my blog AGAIN, but not because I wanted to. Last time I changed the colors and fonts, for some reason it disabled the editing fuctions on the posting. I am not able to spell check, change fonts or colors or anything like that when I create a new post. Also, if I add a pictures, it comes in as code instead of the picture. I have to publish it to actually see the picture. SO, all of you super bloggers out there, HELP! I do I fix this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
So do you keep changing it because you know Shellie is checking up on you? I like the blue though, its a pretty color. By the way, did you win or lose you game on Tuesday?
Hey the same thing happened to me! I am lost without spell check! You and Brandon are sooo cute! Happy Valentines Day:)
Post a Comment