Okay, so I know this is kinda dumb, but I have to say that those stupid commercials...you know...the ones that are trying to sell the "super eeezy peezy tweezies" (those are tweezers btw) and show the people using the regular tweezers and "oh, it is just SO darn hard!!!" so you MUST buy the new and improved tweezers. Yeah, those commercials, BUG THE HECK OUT OF ME!!! I mean come on, it is NOT that hard to use regular tweezers. They act like it is the most difficult thing. Or to use a regular can opener is just the most difficult thing EVER so you must buy the "orbiting, opens the can in a flash" can opener. And what is with the Billy Maze guy that only does those kind of commercials? He went from the KABOOM to now selling all sorts of crap. Right now he is selling the light thingy that you just stick to your wall and it turns off any light. I mean, who wouldn't want a light switch right by their bed so that they don't have to fight with their spouse EVERY night (like shown in the commercial) about who turns off the light. Man, we certainly have lots to complain about in this world. Regular tweezers, hard to use can openers and having to actually walk to the light switch. HONESTLY!!
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
You are so funny! Do ya watch TV allot? I hate the tweezer commecial too!
Ha...true! I'm a big fan of Billy Maze! J/K but that guy seriously has too much energy. Now, in defense of the can opener thing, I can honestly say that it's worth the extra money to buy a good can opener. The cheap ones never work.
I hate all of the prescription commercials. They have one line about the drug then a entire spill on what the drug will do to you while showing people who look like they are on drugs!
Bad drives. Yes I agree. My biggest pet peeve is annoying people at the movies. UGH
you just make me laugh! but I love to hear your opinions, because I agree most of the time!
Post a Comment