As most of you know, I coach cheer at Thunderbird High School. I really love it! It is more work than I could have EVER imagined, but well worth it. I have a great group of girls...well, I did have to remove one girl for bad grades and attitude and another one got pregnant but...what can ya do. Other than a few hiccups, it has been a great year. My seniors are competing at Nationals in the All-Girl Group Stunt competition this March. We are going to California and I am SO excited. Anyway, here are a few pictures from our game the other night. Oh, just FYI...the games here are HUGE. THS isn't even one of the biggest schools and there was tons of security there. The kids have to enter and exit through separate doors and everything. Big city livin'.
A couple of the silly girls!
Bry and Michan's libs.
YES, our colors are ORANGE and BLUE. NO it wasn't planned, but YES, it is SO cool.
One of my Assistant Coaches, Gretchen and me.
Dylan at the game cheering the team on. Don't you just love the shirt that is WAY too big. : )





11 comments:
sounds like you are having lots of fun! You look like you should be cheering with them, thats a very good thing, my hips give away my motherhood! and your little guy is sooo cute! tell Brandon HI from us
I love the pictures of the girls. Jenn told me all about your March trip, so fun! Ashley has her first competition at the end of Jan she is also the flier in her stunt group that is competing too. She's a senior and the second year captian, she LOVES cheering! We wish you guys the best of luck and have so much fun!
Oh...so cute. Dylan is hilarious!!! I can't wait to see him in March. I'm so excited and we'll go tour the school and you can introduce me to all the girls. Fun!
Dylan is SO your son. Look at him go! Love the pics. So cute. Are the crowds more excited for the basketball games then they were for the football games?
Looks like tons of fun. You can never get tired of cheerleading. At least I don't think I could. Glad it keeps you busy you need something like that when your a stay at home mom. Have fun at competion is it more nerve racking being a coach or the acutal one in the competion?
Your girls look so nice and you look beautiful like always! I'm very jelous that you get to go to Disneyland...LUCKY!!
Love the photo of Dylan! He sure has the "cheering" blood! I can't wait to meet the girls in March....only 6 more weeks!
What's this? Is both Jenn and Katie going to Phoenix at the same time?
No, I think Jenn is going to Cali with Em. I'm just going to visit. Why don't you drive down there while I'm there. When is the kids spring break?
GAME SHOW host, huh?? Hmmm... we just may be able to accomodate that wish, as I am planning a big Price is Right Game Night in April.
Terri showed us yesterday your blog and gave it to me again... I forgot to save it last time... :)
Anyways...
I honestly think that this picture is the cutest I have seen from your boy... He looks soooooooooo cute.
I am glad hearing that you are doing well and enjoying your job. I wish you the best at the National competitions.
Ang please give a kiss and squeeze those cute cheeks to your little boy.
Love
Scott, Claudia and River
Post a Comment