Abby Mae is our 3 year old golden retriever. She is CRAZY!! She absolutely loves her baby Dylan. She follows him around everywhere and makes sure he is taken care of. If he is in his room crying or has just woken up, she goes by the door and waits. She does not like to hear him sad. Also, she used to NEVER bark and now that we have Dylan, anytime someone comes to the door, she barks and growls. She is quite the guard dog. As you can see from the picture, they think they share toys. It is quite hilarious to watch them play! She really is a great dog and part of our family. We just love her so much!!







5 comments:
Yeah! You have a blog too! I am so excited. My sisters are moving up in the tech world.
I will add your link to mine.
Be sure to keep game scores on your blog and a link to the Broncos!
Hey guys! I love your blog! Dylan is getting so cute. I think he is possibly the cutest little boy i have ever seen. You guys look great too. It is so fun to stay in touch this way. love ya!
Em cut pics. Dylan is adorable. Glad you are blogging it is so much easier to keep up on everyone. Amy
What a cute picture!! I must have issues though, because the thought of dog hair on Lily FREAKS me out. This is why your the better dog owner. I guess we all have strange things about us right?
I love the pictures.The one with Abby watching hin play is precious.
Post a Comment