Tuesday, September 18, 2007

GOOOO BRONCOS!!!!!!



So, for those of you that know me well know that I am the biggest BSU fan EVER! So, of course I was more than excited to go back to Boise for a cheerleading reunion and a football game. Brandon and Dylan tagged along. We had a GREAT time! Friday night, I went out to dinner with some friends and got caught up. It was great to see people I cheered with that I have not seen in over 3 years. Then Saturday, there was a luncheon for alumni cheerleaders. We got to go out on the blue turf, ride in the Homecoming Parade and go out on the field at half-time. It was crazy...it felt like old times. That night, we took Dylan to his first ever Boise State game! He LOVED it. Of course, Boise won! GOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!! Here are a couple pictures of the trip. Notice the first one of Dylan and Brandon. See anything on his arm. : )
Dad decided to put a BSU tattoo on Dylan's arm. Too cool!

These are some gals that I cheered with. Ah, memories!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Hey Em!
It looks like you guys had a great weekend. Did you dye your hair? It looks really light?

Kim Rose said...

Go Big Blue!
Way cute pictures. Love them!
We wish we could have been there
with you.
Yes... Brandon is turing Baby D into a rebel. It is all down hill from here.
Get home soon.... we miss you!

Terri said...

Hey Kim Rose that is my baby you are talking about...:)