Finally, it looks like the days of 110 degrees and counting...doing your make-up for no reason at all because you end up just sweating it all off...and living in your suit so you can jump in the pool at moments notice are behind us and the cooler weather has arrived. THIS is why we live in AZ.
Like usual, I have lots to catch up on, but for now...
Enjoy taking a look at these cute boys. Really. Truly. I am one lucky Mama!
And remembering Grandma Toombs on October 11th. It has been 2 years since her passing and I think I miss her more than ever. My heart literally aches when I think about it. It's a good thing mail can be delivered to heaven via balloons. 
{Yes, Dylan is already sporting his Halloween costume. Yes, Wyat is not dressed. No, I am not worried about either. It's cool...}

My little peanut baby Wyat also turned 6 months on the 11th. C to the razy! He cut his 1st tooth just yesterday!!! He continues to be sweet as ever.
Happy Fall Y'all!
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Hello Fall...
Posted by Stephens Family at 10:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Mr Wyat has some personality! His smile is so cute Em!! And I did notice the neglect in dressing your kids...sheesh some Mom's are just so lazy that way...ha ha.
Miss ya!
What a cute idea to remember your mom! I love the pictures of the boys they are soooo cute!
Seriously cute boys! Looks like life is treating you well.
You ARE one lucky mama! That little Wyat couldn't be any cuter! And AMEN! to the nice weather these days.
OK....really.....I'm dont theing they come much cuter!
WYATT IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!
Nice blog & Kids are so cute.
Art-Profiles .
Post a Comment