Sunday, September 12, 2010

A couple FIRSTS

Dylan's first day of preschool {which was actually weeks ago, but still...}



He LOVES his class. His teacher's name is Ms. Kym (that's her first name). His best buddies are Brody and Addyson. His favorite part of school..."PLAYING OUTSIDE IN THE SPLASH PAD." : )



AND...Wyat's hair BEFORE the haircut...




And AFTER!!!


This little boy seriously has me wrapped around his finger. He melts my heart all day long. He was just 4 1/2 months when he got a cut. Crazy boy!

He turned 5 months yesterday.

My oh my, how I love being a Mom!

12 comments:

Chy said...

Really? Who has a splash pad at preschool...that's AWESOME! Little Wyats hair is to die for, what a cute little man!

Jules said...

Your kids are soooo cute! That Wyat has me wrapped around his finger just looking at his pictures!!!

Beckie said...

Ooh my-- that little baby is just too cute for words-- his chubby rolls and that hair- ooh people would die for that hair!!

Flynn Fam 6 said...

Wyatt looks JUST like his daddy! Love the hair cut, too cute!

The Flynn's said...

Are Dylan and Wyat related? Holy smokes, I can't believe how much bigger Wyat is than Dylan was. I think Wyat looks a lot more like Brandon and Dylan like you???

DIAZ BLOG said...

I agree with Katie....Wyat is huge! And who has that much hair at 5 months....I guess Dylan did. Even Ty has lost his masses of hair by that time....CRAZY. He is adorable though!

Carling Family said...

Dylan looks so cute on his first day of school. Love that his little friend is an Addison. I had to get Easton's haircut at like 5 months too, he was growing a mullet. Wyat is so cute!

Kim Rose said...

How would it be to have a splash pad at school... nice. I want to go to school there!
Wyat cracks me up! He has such a mature look on his face. He is so stinkin cute!!!

Natalie said...

Wyat has sure changed, man he looks JUST like Brandon. And I dont have to comment on the hair, I am right there with you on that one. Ally's is crazy!! Dylan lookes very handsome too, I bet he loves school.
Love ya

Amy @ Ink'd said...

I am loving the haircut! He looks like a little man! So cute.

The Halls said...

Yay, for preschool, Dylan! Okay, Wyatt is a doll, he totally looks like your dad with his hair cut! I love it! Cute boys, Emily!

Brea said...

Wyatt is freaking ADORABLE!!!! I just want to kiss his cheeks!! I can't believe how grown up Dylan is... Really he's already in Preschool? Wow time is seriously flying by...