Golly gee, time flies. I can't believe that Wyat is already 2 1/2 months. It's been quite the journey. Everyone told us going from 1 to 2 would be an adjustment and man were they right. It's definitely a lot of work. But, wow, it's twice the joy! Wyat is seriously such a great baby!! Dylan was, well, less than a very nice baby and I will be honest, I was very nervous to have another one just because of that. I was fully prepared to get 1 hour of sleep at a time for 4 or 5 months. I am still knocking on wood, but Wyat has surprised us and is very relaxed, sleeps great, eats great...he is so sweet! Dylan is still our little monkey and makes us laugh all day long. He is becoming quite the swimmer and has loved all the company!
Speaking of, we have had TONS of visitors in the last couple months. Here is a recap...
Christie got here just a few days after Wyat was born and she was soooooo wonderful. Such a great help...doing laundry, dishes, helping with baby, etc, etc. She is actually a very comforting person. I love her very much!
Grandma & Peepah then came. Dylan was entertained the whole time they were here with trips to the park, bike rides, swimming and more! {I tried 3 times to get this picture to rotate, but no luck! Annoying...Sorry!}
Then Katie came! Katie and I are only 2 years apart and she is such a great sister! We did some swimming, she made all sorts of goodies and of course was a huge help! Katie and I could just talk and hang all day long!
Brandon's mom, aka Nana, then came. I don't have any pictures of here because she is a nerd like that. I will tell you though, she came bearing all sorts of prizes for Dylan, Wyat & even Abby and my kitchen was the cleanest it's been in a long time. We love you Nana!
Wyat is changing sooooo much everyday! Just a few pictures...


Cousin Alyssa then came for long weekend and Dylan wore her out, as she said!! You can imagine his joy!



My niece Makayla is here now...pictures of her visit to come.
Needless to say, we have been pretty busy! We leave for Idaho on Friday and can't wait for everyone there to meet Wyat!
Happy Father's Day to everyone...especially to the love of my life and most wonderful father I know, Brandon. Thank you for giving me the perfect family!
Hugs!
Sunday, June 20, 2010
A Review
Posted by Stephens Family at 7:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
Wow how awesome to have all the help after a new baby. So Lucky. Looks like I am just going to miss seeing you in ID bummer hope you have fun trip.
Yeah...wow, how cool to have lots and lots of help! Both your boys are SO CUTE...holy cow SO CUTE! Maybe we'll see ya in IF!
The one of Alyssa and Dylan suntanning cracks me up. I dont' know why.. it just does.
Great pics! Love you!
See you soon!!!!
So fun! I still can't believe that you have 2 little boys! Its just so crazy to me! Wyat is getting so big and is so dang cute! I am so sad that I won't be in Idaho for the 4th. What are the dates that you are going to be there?
So good to see pics of the cute boys. You look awesome by the way! And how fun to have so many visitors. It is like pulling teeth to get people to visit us in oklahoma. Maybe we should move to AZ!
Cute Photo's, you and your boys are so cute! That is so nice that you got all that help after the baby. You have such an awesome family! I will be in Idaho on the 2nd of July until the 8th. Hopefully I won't miss you?
Those are some SUPER, DUPER cute photos. I am getting really excited to see you and meet the little guy!! Plus I miss Kayla, make sure you are taking pics of her okay??
love ya~
Oh I can't wait to see you guys. It has only been 4 months since I was there but that seems a lifetime ago!!! Cute photos, by the way. Email the ones with lys in them and that one of you and the boys!
I cannot believe how big little Wyat is already! And that its been 2 1/2 months since he's been born! time really does fly by! :) you look fabulous and how wonderful your family has been to you!
Post a Comment