Saturday, February 6, 2010

Complete Randomness

Yes, Christmas is long over. It is February for goodness sakes. Wow. But, I never did post any pictures from our Christmas in Portland. Here are some things that went down.

Santa came at 8 am Christmas morning to deliver some goods to the monkey man. How cool is that? He was soooo excited!



Grandpa, Daddy and Dylan had a great time putting together this race track.



NERF WARS!!!




Playing with Justin and Vanessa's puppy dog. They could hardly keep up with one another.



Making a call.



We had a great Christmas!

I can't believe January is already over. Being on bed rest does make the days go by a bit slow, but really, in the grand scheme of things, time is flying by. I still have so much to do to get ready for this little guy. My sister Kim came a few weeks ago so Brandon could go to New Mexico for a few days for work. It was great to have her here! She put my Christmas stuff away (uh, hello, needed done!) and organized my recipes for me. : ) She is so good at that kind of thing. Plus, she likes to do it. Right Kim?

Jenn is coming this next week so Brandon can make his annual work trip to Reno. She is going to paint the babies room and I know she can't wait! : )

Dylan has been, oh, being Dylan. Play, play and more play. He tests the pool daily to see if it's warm enough to swim, but it just isn't yet. We drive to the park a lot and he plays, while I sit. Been playing lots of "sitting" games like flashcards and blocks. Books, coloring and more. He says he loves the baby and will kiss my belly but I know he doesn't really get what's coming...

Baby is crazy busy in there. We are still taking it easy and hoping for no more hospital visits. Brandon is still working from home, which I won't lie, I LOVE and could totally get used to. If he does leave, Dylan asks every 5 minutes where he is. New baby and daddy going back to work might be a little bit of an adjustment. He really is a great guy is is taking dang good care of us.

Thursday was my Mom's birthday. Sigh. I have been thinking of her so much lately and miss her so much. I hope she had a great birthday and enjoyed celebrating it with all those that left before her. I know she is enjoying this time to be with our little baby boy and is taking good care of him until he comes to this earth.

Happy Valentines to you all! We love each and everyone of you. : )

4 comments:

DIAZ BLOG said...

Yes I am totally excited to paint....as long as Brandon has it taped. I hate the taping!!! Did you choose the color yet? Cute Christmas photos.....it may be Feb but you are still ahead of me. Maybe I won't even bother. I kind of checked out for Christmas this year anyway. Not the best year for me...which sounds stupid compaird to your Christmas adventure! Anyway, see you in 2 days!

Amy said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas minus the hospital visits I am sure. I love when family comes to town have fun with your sister.

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

How cute, i love those pictures, especially the one of Dylan on the phone. So cute. Looks like a lot of fun you had! Where have you been lately? I missed you at church yesterday.

Carling Family said...

Cute pictures! I am happy to hear your being well taken care of. What a wonderful husband you have! I am so glad your sisters are helping you also. You have such a great family. I am sure you mom is taking wonderful care of your little one!