This little one inside me is really starting to grow and move around. Lots and lots of late night movement and I can no longer sleep on my belly or back. Dang. I hate sleeping on my side. But, it's all worth the miracle! I am finally starting (yes, just starting at 19 weeks) to get over the sickies, but still have my days.
Here a few pictures of our little creature...


Oh, and if you didn't already know...it's a.....BOY!
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Oh Baby!
Posted by Stephens Family at 3:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Yeah! What a miracle a baby can bring. I'm glad your feeling better, it's never fun to be prego and sick.
I knew it!! You will 6 boys...ha ha!! No that would never happend, right Brandon?
congrats! glad you are feeling better:)
I love having the ultrasound appointment. It makes everything seem so much more real! Love the pictures. Glad your finally starting to feel a little better!
Boys are easier.. trust me. Until they turn 16!!!
YEA!! I'm so happy for you guys! Little boys are the best! Congrats!
Boy oh BOY!!! Congrats you guys!
Post a Comment