Our very good friends, and I mean VERY...really, they are the best that they come...Ross and Michelle are adopting a little orphan baby from Ethiopia! We are so excited for them and can't wait for them to be able to bring their baby home. But, we all know how expensive adoption is and because Ross & Michelle are not Brad and Angelina, they really could use some help raising the huge amount of money needed.
Michelle is one of the most talented, creative people that I know and to earn some money, she is making and selling the coolest rings!
Seriously, aren't they awesome?! They are completely, 100% hand-made by Michelle using a variety of buttons and wire. I absolutely LOVE them!
Please, if you are interested in a buying a ring for just $10.00 and want to see more styles, check out their website at http://merrittadoption.weebly.com/rings.html. You can read all about the adoption, see the variety of styles for the rings and learn more about Ross and Michelle.
You can order directly from Michelle (there is a tab on her site) or you can leave me a comment and let me know you are interested, leave your email or phone number (I will delete as soon as I get it) and I can contact you and coordinate ordering with you.
Ross and Michelle really have done so much for us! They were there everyday at the hospital after Dylan's accident, watched our house, watched Abby and were just there for us. I hope I can help them a bit by selling some rings. : )
Thanks everyone!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
For a good cause...
Posted by Stephens Family at 10:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
they are darling! I'm on my way to her website now!!
Cute rings I love them I will definatly have to get one. Thanks :).
These are so cute! Tell her to send me this picture, her info, etc. I will send out a e-mail to all of my customer list.
Tell her to set up a ETSY shop as well. Oh... I have one more idea... e-mail me. I think I know a way to get her LOTS of orders.
Em, can't find the website. Are you sure that is the right address?
That's a cool idea to raise money, I will check it out! I have an adopted nephew, it truly is a miracle! Dylan is so cute, I like his haircut, he looks so grown up! I like the picture with you, Brandon, and Dylan. Such a cute fam! You guys are perfect for each other! Keep in touch about visiting this summer, we'd love to see you again!
Jules
Post a Comment