We went to our good friend's cabin, The Drury's, over New Years and had such a great time!!! It is amazing to me that you can drive just 2 1/2 hours North and go from 70 degrees to a winter wonderland!! Anyway, besides the good company, fun games and more than cozy accomodations, we were able to get some play time in the snow. This really was Dylan's first time in the snow and he LOVED it!!!!
Getting suited up with Daddy!!
Trying not to fall on the ice. He almost did the splits many times! It would yell, "WHOA!!!"
On our way to the hill.
Sledding!! He would laugh sooooo hard. He is such a little dare devil!!
I love this little boy!!
Of course, he had to eat the snow. Of course!!
He was such a trooper. He would climb the hill by himself. He is sooooo tough!!
Hidding behind the bunker during the snow ball fight. Good place to be!
Thanks Nicole, Billy, Michelle and Pete for having us and for showing us such a good time!!
Friday, January 2, 2009
Happy New Year!!
Posted by Stephens Family at 10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





14 comments:
Man you guys are so lucky. You have the best of both worlds. Snow and warmth. Looks like you guys had a great time. Happy New Year!
How now that's the place to live you get snow and warm weather. Looks like fun wish my girls like to go sledding but they are so scared. Happy New Year.
I will trade you some snow for some warm sun!!! Put it in the mail on Monday, k!!!
We had a blast!!!! The pictures turned out great!!!! Cant wait to do it again!!!
Great pics! That is awesome that you can drive a bit for snow. If you want to fly for just a bit we can arrange LOTS of snow for you!
LOVE YOU!
Cute Pictures! Looks like you had a great time at the cabin. Snow really goes best with a sunny blue sky.
It's awesome that you have great friends......especially since you are so far from family. :)
Happy New Year!!!
I wonder what Dylan was thinking in his little head when he saw the cold white stuff...How fun
Wishing you only the best of 2009!!!Happy Birthday Brandon
Emily,
HEY!! I bet Dylan had so much fun in the snow! Such cute pictures. Give me a call. I want to hear all about disneyland. I hope your Christmas was Merry!
Welcome to Arizona! Isn't it great??? haha I have a cute picture of you and Brandon at the Christmas Party. I'll have to email it to you.
i didn't even know they sold winter clothes in AZ.
I've said this before, Dylan is the CUTEST boy EVER!!! It does not surprise me that he loved the snow! Poor Lily was not happy when we took her sledding and she hated the snow, the sun her eyes, her snow clothes. Basically all of it, so we sat in the car. Good times.
Dylan looks like he is having so much fun! The kids have been snowboarding several times this year and sledding once. They enjoy the snow much more then I do!By the way, do you have to resize all your photos in order to put so many on one post? blogger will only let me load 5 then I have to add any more I want in a second post.
Awww, I'm so jealous! Looks like tons of fun. We are totally going to Idaho next year for Christmas so we can do some serious sledding!
OH MY GOODNESS you HAVE to start scrapbooking. Seriously.
Post a Comment