My sister Katie and her girls Olivia and Reagan came to visit us all the way from Georgia! We are LOVING having her here. Dylan is having so much fun playing with his cousins. Plus, I enjoy the 5 year old babysitter. : ) My Mom also came a couple days ago and my other sister Natalie and her little one Lily just got here yesterday. We have a full house, but that is how it should be, right! Here are a few pictures of us swimming and of Easter.
Katie and sweet Livi
Olivia and Reagi Baby!!
The only still picture of Dylan in his Easter outfit!!
Me and my lovely sister Kate
Monday, March 24, 2008
Spring Fun!!!
Posted by Stephens Family at 10:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
Having family is great and exausting! Looks like you had a blast! Dylan is VERY handsom in his little man clothes!
Cute cute cute! I could not tell who was who in the picture of you and Katie! You guys are so pretty! I LOVE having family in town! What a blast! Tell Katie Hi! She is so fun! When you have a break from family etc, we need to get together! We keep saying that but I really would love to hang out! Let me know when you are free!
P.S. Dylan is so dang handsome in his Easter outfit! He is such a great mix of the two of you!
I'm not too crazy about the swim shot of me with no makeup and no tan! Ugh! Anyway, I'll be sure to get you back with a GREAT one of you! :)
Emily! I seriously had to enlarge the picture of you and your sister to tell which one was YOU! Crazy! You guys are twins. I'm so shocked!! You're so cute. I love the new short hair!!
You and Dylan are darling. Love the pictures and I am excited to find your blog!
You are making me cry. I want to be there so bad! Oh.. wait.. maybe not. Wink! Wink!
You both look so cute. Love the hair cut and both of your dresses.
Miss you!
Cute pics! That one of Dylan in his swim suit is hilarious! What a fabulous time for family to visit, they go home thinking what perfectly wonderful weather we have here...
I love the fact that you look just like your sister! How fun to have them all here too. i'm finally getting my butt off the ground and adding you to my friends list if thats ok with you.
Hey, Emily, I didn't know you had a blog. It has been so fun seeing you with your sister. I cannot believe how much you look alike that had to be really interesting around your house this past couple of weeks. Glad you family got to come and wish I could have met your Mom. Send me your e-mail address and I will give you the info for the RS Blog. grandberry@gmail.com
SO I love both you and your sisters easter dresses So Cute. I am ready to move to AZ it snowed here today and I got in a wreck AHHH!
Post a Comment